Southland Home Inspection is a professional Ocala home inspection company that serve Ocala FL and all the surrounding areas with high quality, state-certified home inspection services. Southland Home Inspections helps Ocala home buyers and sellers through the Florida home inspection process by providing:
- Florida uniform wind mitigation inspections
- Four-point insurance inspections
- Termite inspections
- Visual mold inspections
- Other requested or required inspections
Ocala Home Inspection Services for Home Buyers
Buying a new Ocala home is a big decision, involving a significant investment. To minimize your risks and make the process easier, choose Southland Home Inspection as your quality Ocala Home Inspector. At your request, we will provide an easy-to-understand, comprehensive report.
Knowing about the home you are considering purchasing makes it possible to avoid potential problems, and make a knowledgeable offer. Additionally, you will reduce your risk for unexpected repairs and replacements after purchasing your home. Replacing a heating and air conditioning unit or a roof is extremely expensive. You can avoid such problems with the completion of a comprehensive home inspection.
Ocala Home Inspector for Homeowners looking to sell their home!
When you are selling your home, you want to list it at a reasonable price. You also want to sell your home as quickly as possible. To help you do so, Southland Home Inspection will do a comprehensive inspection of your home. Detecting necessary upgrades and previously unknown or potential problems makes it possible for you to:
- Make repairs.
- Ocala Pest Inspection
- Well water inspection
- Disclose potential required upgrades.
- Replace worn or outdated equipment and home features.
- Choose a reasonable listing price.
- Identify positive home attributes to emphasize in property listings.
A professional Ocala home inspector frequently helps a home sell faster and for more money than an uninspected home. Therefore, your Ocala home inspection becomes a vital selling feature and a tool your agent can use when listing and showing your home.
Know about your home, any potential selling costs, and make required updates and repairs before listing your home for sale with a Ocala home inspection from Southland Home Inspection. Be ready to negotiate with potential buyers.
Reasons to Do Business with Southland Home Inspection
- Save time and money with all the inspection services you need taken care of with just one call.
- Have peace of mind and perhaps attract more prospects with our quality home inspection services.
- Receive straight-forward, easy to understand inspection reports.
- Request a Ocala Home inspections separately or in combination(s).
- You are assured of a high level of professional integrity and quality.
- Save money on your homeowner’s insurance with our Wind Mitigation and 4-Point inspections.
Your Southland Home Inspection is provided by an InterNACHI certified, fully licensed and insured Home Inspection Company in Ocala, Florida. We provide a full range of home inspection services.
- Our pre-home selling inspections help you find issues that may impact your sale. Doing so helps you address potential problems before listing your home.
- Four-point inspections – inspection of the roof, plumbing, electrical, and heating and cooling – helps disclose areas that need your attention.
- Full home inspection is a detailed inspection of all areas of the home for both existing and potential problems.
- Home consultation means a project manager works with you to help you plan, price, and complete any home improvement project you determine you want completed because of your home inspection.
If you are a real estate Professional, you can be assured that both you and your client will receive a comprehensive inspection report. If you are a seller, you can discover and correct problems before listing your home. If you are a buyer, you can have peace of mind knowing the details of the home which you are considering.
Thank you for visiting our web site. Order an inspection or contact us using the pages on this website, or call us today for your Ocala home inspection Company at 352-299-6914.
Schedule A FREE Consultation with One of Our Ocala Florida Home Inspectors
Contact us online or CALL Mark @ 352-299-6914.
- Mark Barone – Owner/Operator
- Florida License #HI8491
- Fully Insured
- Pest Certified
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Reasonable Rates